WW2 Military Watch - Vintage Arrow RAF, with Nylon Strap, 40 mm Zinc Alloy Case and Mechanical-Hand. Mens Watches for Ever.
- History in Your Hands - Wear a World War 2 Watch similar to that worn by soldiers during one of the humanity’s most trying times. Your collection of watches is a connection to real lives and untold stories.
- Designed by Experts - The watch has been designed to be as close as possible to the original watches used during the War. In 1939, with war on the horizon, the British War Department realized they needed watches. Knowing that shortages were likely to occur, they quickly purchased units from numerous Swiss manufacturers.
- Gift Box Included - Receive your watch protected in a luxurious box, perfect to give a pleasant surprise to a loved one. Includes a brief description of the watch's history and technical features.
- Museum Watches - Expand your exhibit or history display with similar watches operated by real people from around the world during World War II. Each watch tells a story of a country's soldiers and the tragedy of war.
- The WTI Mission - Trust us for exciting collections of historical watches for collectors, historians, and professors. Each of them corresponds to a limited series, of which only 500 units have been produced.
- SEAGULL ST 1700 mechanical movement with manual winding, in the style of the time, with seconds hand at position 6.
- Water-resistant 3 ATM (dust and splash).
- Double-pitch braided nylon strap, 1.5 mm thick.
- High quality zinc alloy case.
- Flat mineral crystal.
- Steel back plate engraved with the production codes of the original watch.
- WWW sign "Wrist Watch Waterproof".
- Numbered edition. Each piece is engraved with a unique code corresponding to the series of the collection.
- Series limited to 500 pieces.