5 Original Imperial Roman Coins in a Coin Grab Bag - Rare Coins of Emperors, Gods & Legions - Coins Collection
- History in Your Hands – Hold and study genuine Roman Empire coins that was there during one of the largest empire in the world, with contiguous territories throughout Europe, North Africa, and the Middle East. These 5 Coins are a connection to real lives and untold stories. An Amazing piece of history for an amazing price
- Rare Coins – This historical collection contains 5 genuine coins from the time of the Roman Empire. Each of these coins is over 1,600 years old. One of them shows the portrait of the Emperor Valens who reigned from 364 to 378. The Roman emperors had their portrayal minted on the obverses of coins as a form of their own glorification. The reverses of the coins show different motifs such as gods, legions or depictions of glorious victories.
- Inspected by Experts – Each coin you receive is carefully inspected by a member of the company's team of numismatic experts, which allows us to ensure the authenticity of each piece. A unique collection which was made possible by many years of collection around the world, by various specialized fairs. The coins have been carefully selected, which are of very good quality and nice condition.
- Coins for Collectors - The set of 5 coins includes a Follis, and were minted between 300 and 400 B.C. They include various preservations and are mostly strongly circulated. Their diameters vary between approximately 1 and 0.5 inches. As a gift you will receive a velvet pouch to keep them in, along with a card with a brief description of the product.
- The Impacto Mission – Trust us for exciting collections of historical banknotes and coins for collectors, historians, and professors. Your coins are backed by our pursuit of numismatic excellence.