WW2 World Currency - 6 Coins Used During The World War 2, D-Day Collection (1944). Special WW2 Memorabilia for Collector, Certificate of Authenticity Included.
Codenamed Operation Overlord, the battle began on June 6, 1944, also known as D-Day, when some 156,000 American, British and Canadian forces landed on five beaches along a 50-mile stretch of the heavily fortified coast of France’s Normandy region.
The invasion was one of the largest amphibious military assaults in history and required extensive planning.
- History in Your Hands – Hold and study genuine WW2 Memorabilia that was there during one of humanity’s most trying times. These 6 Coins are a connection to real lives and untold stories. Minted between 1939 and 1945 by the countries that participated directly or indirectly in Operation Overlord, between June and August 1944. Australia, Belgium, Canada, France, England and the United States.
- Inspected by Experts – Each coin you receive is carefully inspected by a member of the American Numismatic Association. Your coins come with a printed Certificate of Authenticity.
- Museum Monies – Expand your historical exhibit or display with Real Money handled by people around the globe during World War 2. Each Coin tells a story of its country’s citizens and wartime tragedy.
- Velvet Bag Included – All Coins are presented and stored in an individual Velvet Bag (3.5 x 2.8 inches). The perfect gift for Coin Collectors and lovers of History.
- The Impacto Mission – Trust us for exciting collections of historical banknotes and coins for collectors, historians, and professors. Your coins are backed by our pursuit of numismatic excellence.