WW2 Military Watch - Vintage Kamikaze 1940, with Genuine Leather Strap, 40 mm Zinc Alloy Case and Mechanical-Hand
- History in Your Hands - Wear a World War 2 Watch similar to that worn by soldiers during one of the humanity’s most trying times. Your collection of watches is a connection to real lives and untold stories.
- Designed by Experts - The watch has been designed to be as close as possible to the original watches used during the War. The pilots and navigators of the Imperial Japanese Navy Air Service flew with watches on the wrist. During World War 2 were an essential part of the equipment of the Kamikazes.
- Gift Box Included - Receive your watch protected by a luxurious box, perfect to give as a pleasant surprise to a loved one. It includes a brief description of the watch's history and technical features.
- Museum Watches - Expand your collection or historical display by adding similar watches to those operated (worn) by the real protagonists from all around the world during World War II. Each watch tells the story of a country's soldiers and the tragedy of war.
- The WTI Mission - Trust us for exciting collections of historical watches for collectors, historians, and professors. Each of them corresponds to a limited series, of which only 500 units have been produced. Unique numbering on the case back of each watch.
- SEAGULL ST 1700 mechanical movement with manual winding, in the style of the time, with seconds hand at position 6.
- Water resistant 3 ATM (dust and splash).
- Genuine leather strap, antiqued finish, with double layer reinforced back.
- High quality zinc alloy case.
- Convex mineral crystal.
- Numbered edition. Each piece is engraved with a unique code corresponding to the series of the collection.
- Series limited to 500 pieces.