WW2 Memorabilia - World Currency - 2 Banknotes That were Used During The World War 2 by German Troops (1939-42) - Third Reich Money, Certificate of Authenticity Included.
- History in Your Hands – Hold and study genuine WW2 Memorabilia that was there during one of humanity’s most trying times. These 2 banknotes are a connection to real lives and untold stories.
- Inspected by Experts – The banknotes you receive is carefully inspected by a member of the company's team of numismatic experts, which allows us to ensure the authenticity of each piece. The banknotes comes with a printed Certificate of Authenticity.
- This is a unique World Currency Collection, which was made possible by many years of collection around the world, by various specialized Fairs.
- Museum Monies – Expand your historical exhibit or display with money handled by real people around the globe during World War 2. Each Bill tells a story of its country’s citizens and wartime tragedy.
- The Impacto Mission – Trust us for exciting collections of historical banknotes and coins for collectors, historians, and professors. Your banknotes are backed by our pursuit of numismatic excellence.
The first of them, 20 Reichsmark. On the obverse, the painting "The architect Jerome of Ausburg". On the reverse, the Brandenburg Gate.
The second, 50 Reichsmark from 1940-45. The obverse shows an elderly woman wearing a headscarf. On the reverse, the imposing Marienburg Castle.