WW2 World Currency - 6 Coins Used During The World War 2 in The Pacific, The Pearl Harbor Collection (1938-1945). Special WW2 Memorabilia for Collector, Certificate of Authenticity Included.
- History in Your Hands – Hold and study genuine WW2 Memorabilia that was there during one of humanity’s most trying times. These 6 Coins are a connection to real lives and untold stories. Minted between 1938 and 1945 by countries that were occupied by the Japanese or that participated in the Pacific War during World War 2. Australia, British India, japan, Malaya, Manchukuo and Netherland East Indies.
- Inspected by Experts – Each coin you receive is carefully inspected by a member of the company's team of numismatic experts, which allows us to ensure the authenticity of each piece. A unique collection which was made possible by many years of collection around the world, by various specialized fairs. The coins have been carefully selected, which are of very good quality and nice condition.
- Museum Monies – Expand your historical exhibit or display with Real Money handled by people around the globe during World War 2. Each Coin tells a story of its country’s citizens and wartime tragedy
- Velvet Bag Included – All Coins are presented and stored in an individual Velvet Bag (3.5 x 2.8 inches). The perfect gift for Coin Collectors and lovers of History.
- The Impacto Mission – Trust us for exciting collections of historical banknotes and coins for collectors, historians, and professors. Your coins are backed by our pursuit of numismatic excellence.
WW2 Memorabilia - Extraordinary historical collection of 6 original coins: Australia, 1 Penny (Bronze 1939 to 1945) / British India, 1/4 Anna (Bronze 1938 to 1942) / French Indochina, 5 Cents (Nickel-brass 1938 to 1939) / Malaya, 1 Cent (Bronze 1939 to 1941) / Manchukuo, 1 Fen (Redf clay 1945) / Netherland East Indies, 1/2 Cent (Bronze 1945). All original and authentic pieces over 75 years old. Exclusive pieces with history that include their Certificate of Authenticity issued by an independent expert who is a member of the American Numismatic Association.