Allied Military Currency. Second World War - 3 banknotes from Germany, France and Japan, Allied Occupied Countries. Certificate of Authenticity Included
- History in Your Hands – Hold and study genuine WW2 memorabilia that was there during one of humanity’s most trying times. Your collection of banknotes is a connection to real lives and untold stories.
- Museum Monies – The Collection include 1 Mark from Germany 1944, 2 Francs from France 1944 and 10 Sen from Japan (78x66mm).
- Inspected by Experts – Each unit of paper money you receive is carefully inspected by a member of the American Numismatic Association. Your collection come with a printed certificate of authenticity.
- This is a unique collection, which was made possible by many years of collection around the world, by various specialized fairs. Limited units
- The Impacto Mission – Trust us for exciting collections of historical banknotes and coins for collectors, historians, and professors. Your banknotes are backed by our pursuit of numismatic excellence