Authentic World Currency - The Last Samurai, 100 Mon coin (1835-1870) + 1 Monme banknote (1869)
- History in Your Hands – Hold and study genuine Samurai Money memorabilia. Real pieces of history issued after the fall of the mighty Tokugawa Shogunate. Genuine artefacts of the last period of the age of the Japanese Samurai
- Museum Monies – The Collection includes the collection includes an oval coin of 50x33mm with a square hole in the middle, and a banknote issued in 1869 in very good condition and measures 135x30mm
- Inspected by Experts – The coin and banknote you receive is carefully inspected by a member of the company's team of numismatic experts, which allows us to ensure the authenticity of each piece. The coin and banknote comes with a printed Certificate of Authenticity.
- This is a unique collection, which was made possible by many years of collection around the world, by various specialized fairs. Limited units
- The Impacto Mission – Trust us for exciting collections of historical banknotes and coins for collectors, historians, and professors. Your banknotes are backed by our pursuit of numismatic excellence